? ??????????????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (31 Ratings)??4715 Grabs Today. 25474 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????????????
?????????????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (46 Ratings)??3320 Grabs Today. CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

to mr.leong

Today wake up at 7am..haiz…bi call me at 6.40 dy but I still sleeping…haha
Very sleepy..then wake up..then done at 7.15am..teng come fetch me…
I dunoe why last time I need wake up so early lo..stupid..actually 15 min can done..
Then I go eat breakfast with teng then go scool….haiz..today quite bz coz 2 days I didn’t go to school dy..fan la…all ppl ask me dis ask me tat..haiz..then ask me go find teacher..haiz..y I wan be the monitor…fan..then 11am..bi call me…
I answer..haha..my teacher is in front of me…but she dun k de..i hepi la when he call me but I cant talk too long then I close his phone..haha..
Today after school go eat pan mee with zuki n jiahui..then go latihan sukan..i terpilih leh..haiz…my rumah must kalah de lo…coz I cant run de…
Yesterday, I quarrel with with bi..coz him..haiz..first time he didn’t want to talk with me…my fault…haiz…I very scare bi dun wan choi me lo..stupid la even…
I know I hurt him….sorry bi…I felt very sorry to him..he treat me very gud..
When I go raub, he take k me…even I dun like his life like dis…actually I like stay at home…coz very comfortable…n I like meet with my genting frens…Saturday nite,v go out with his school frens…it was the most happiest day when I go raub..i dun like go out with samseng..haiz..but his brothers very nice de…
Tats all la…haha..bye bye

0 comments: