? ??????????????This Beating Heart? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (31 Ratings)??4715 Grabs Today. 25474 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ??????????????
?????????????????????I Heart Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (46 Ratings)??3320 Grabs Today. CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, January 21, 2011

even...n mr.leong kar weng

i at raub now...writing my blog at my dear house...

mr.leong kar weng is my boy now...
i never imagine that i will couple with him....
haha...but i love him now..
he treat me very gud...
he is the one who will always think about his gf...
miss his gf..
treat his gf gud..
luckly i go genting...if not i wun know him...
he is the reason y i wan continue my job at genting
he is the reason y i go work everyday
i love him...
i dun k wat others ppl say about me...
as long as i love him...
he is 17..n i m 19...
but i dun think so this will b the problem between us...
i believe him....n i love him

0 comments: